Senior Oracle Technical Consultant
An exciting position has become available for a Senior Oracle Technical Consultant within our company
Role and Responsibilities
· An OAFD Senior is responsible for designing, creating and maintaining OAF extensions, customizations, personalization’s and services required to satisfy the business processes. It becomes increasingly important to enforce good design principles for error handling, tracking/auditing, data translation, and security, and to make sure these are incorporated into all code, maximizing the reuse of code, and also overseeing and mentoring the OAF developers on the team.
· The OAFD Senior in a role as system integrator also applies data and function modelling techniques to define the service interface contracts, including the schemas for messages during an exchange. The OAFD Senior works with the Oracle SOA Integration Lead to create these contracts. In addition to managing and monitoring the platform infrastructure, the OAFD Senior also manages the business and service-level agreements within the Oracle EBS.
· The OAFD Senior understands the processes as well as how to automate them as well as how to deal with processes yet to be automated.
Required Skills and qualifications
· Grade 12 minimum
· Code B Driver’s licence
· Applicable Tertiary Qualification (Technical diploma, B Comm degree)
· Computer Science or Electronic Engineering B-degree or Diploma or other formal IT qualification;
· Java certification or any other applicable product certification;
· Any of the following certifications will be beneficial;
o Oracle Developer Suite certification;
o Oracle Database certification;
o Oracle EBS certification;
o Oracle SOA certification;
· Oracle WebLogic certification
· Have 3+ years’ experience developing using Oracle OAF with Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems (R12.1.x or higher); – including using any of the standard Oracle utilities, PL/SQL, or Oracle R12.1.x published API’s and Open Interfaces.
· Thorough understanding of defining custom lookups and profile options that will complement the integration configuration.
· Solid understanding of the J2EE concepts OAF is based on;
· Have 1+ years’ experience using Oracle Integrated SOA Gateway – developing and exposing services from Oracle EBS to other systems.
· Have 3+ years’ experience using Oracle Workflow and the Workflow Business-Event system.
· Have 1+ years’ experience using Oracle XML Gateway.